SOME PHOTOGRAPHS OF EVENTS
COVERAGE FOR THE YEAR 2012
For photographs covering the Traditional Burns Supper conducted by the Robert Burns Club of Toronto at the Granite Club on January 21, CLICK on the following items:
- - - - The Introduction, including a main overview and a video clip of "The Address to the Haggis".
- - - - The "Official" Photographs of the Reception, a Gay Gordons dance, and some photos at tables.
- - - - More "Official" Photographs at the tables, of more dances, stills for the haggis, and the Toast List.
- - - - The Contributed Photographs with a Red Red Rose to John Court, Andrea & Stefanie Hutka, Ken Godfrey, Ron Ballantyne and John B. McMillan for providing a different perspective.
For photographs taken by Pat and Doug Ross covering the 20th Annual Tartan Day Celebration and Scot of the Year Award conducted by the Scottish Studies Foundation and SSS on April 12th, please CLICK on the following item:
- - - - Tartan Day Celebration and Scot of the Year Award held in the Great Hall at Hart House UofT.
For coverage of the Scottish Studies Foundation display at the Highlands of Durham Games in Uxbridge on July 28, CLICK on the following:
- - - - Scottish Studies Foundation tent in Elgin Park, Uxbridge, Ontario..
The gathering of Clan Ross Canada (August 4 to 6) is presented here. CLICK on the following:
- - - - the Saturday arrival and reception
- - - - Sunday morning stops on the way to McBeth House
- - - - the AGM and barbeque at McBeth House
- - - - a tour of the Manitoba Legislative Building and dinner at the Gasthaus Gutenberger
- - - - Monday trip to Gimli and Viking Battle before lunch at Sandy Hook
- - - - BBQ beef dinner at Hunt's Country Roadhouse
For coverage by Patricia & Doug Ross at the Fergus Scottish Festival and Highland Games (August 10 - 12), please visit . . .
- - - - 67th Annual Fergus Scottish Festival and Highland Games