SOME PHOTOGRAPHS OF EVENTS
COVERAGE FOR THE YEAR 2011
Not every event for 2011 has been recorded here, but we must rely upon all members of our Clan Ross Canada family to report on items of general interest across our nation.
For photographs taken by Pat and Doug Ross and others covering the 19th Annual Tartan Day Celebration and Scot of the Year Award conducted by the Scottish Studies Society on April 5th, CLICK on the following item:
- - - - Tartan Day Celebration and Scot of the Year Award held at the Granite Club in Toronto, Ontario..
For Photographs taken at the Ross tent at the 34th Annual Scottish Festival on July 16 at Orillia, Ontario, CLICK on the following:
- - - - A wee note about representation in Orillia keeps us informed.
For coverage of the Scottish Studies Foundation display at the Highlands of Durham Games in Uxbridge on July 23, CLICK on the following:
- - - - Scottish Studies Foundation tent in Elgin Park, Uxbridge, Ontario..
For a side trip during a three-week visit to Scotland in July by Andy and Lizz Thibodeau, please see . . .
- - - - Scotland's First Capital at Dunadd Hill.
For coverage by Patricia & Doug Ross at the 66th Scottish Festival and Highland Games onAugust 15 & 16, please visit . . .
- - - - 66th Annual Fergus Scottish Festival and Highland Games
For coverage by Clan Ross Canada Vice-President Donald Fraser Ross on 15 September 2011 at the Highland Homecoming celebrating the arrival of the Ship Hector on that same date in 1773, please visit . . .
- - - - Highland Homecoming - Ship Hector
For the Manitoba Pipes and Drums trip to Beijing with the Prince Albert Highlanders Band in September, please CLICK on the following:
- - - - A Beijing Dream Come True.